Verkių str. 5, LT-08218 Vilnius
Tel.: +370 5 275 10 58
Lithuanian Pig Producers Association
Lithuanian pig producers association is a self- sufficient, based on free will, non profitable organization. It was established in 1998 to achieve and to satisfy common goals of all associated members. Association joins farmers and enterprises, which raise breeding pigs and pigs for slaughter, and also pig producing companies, organizations, agriculturists and specialists, who have common interests in development of pig breeding. Association is a member of the Lithuanian Chamber of Agriculture.
• standing for interests of its members;
• development and coordination of pig- breeding programs;
• spreading of the information about breeding pigs, about Lithuanian pig meat products in Lithuania and abroad, searching for the new markets;
• training of the members of association, organizing of seminars, courses;
• publication of the information related to pig production;
• collaboration with the similar organizations abroad.
Contacts of the Lithuanian Pig producers association:
Verkiu str. 5, LT-08218 Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel. +370 5 275 10 58 Tel./fax +370 5 272 84 53
Director: Mr. Algis Baravykas